RIVAGE PM Firmware V5.13 (Previous version)
RIVAGE PM Firmware / Editor / StageMix Compatibility
Follow the version compatibility chart in the link below to make sure that all firmware versions are compatible with CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CSD-R7, CS-R5, CS-R3, DSP-R10, DSP-RX, DSP-RX-EX, RPio622, RPio222, RIVAGE PM Editor, RIVAGE PM StageMix, and MonitorMix when you operate the RIVAGE PM system. Using an unsupported Editor/firmware combination may result in unexpected behavior.
For TWINLANe network cards to be updated simultaneously with their host device (HY256-TL, HY256-TL-SMF), install them into a corresponding slot. If any additional cards are installed after performing the update, please execute the update program again.
To update a Dante card (HY144-D, HY144-D-SRC), use the Dante Firmware Update Manager or the Dante Updater of Dante Controller.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
Improvements and Changes in V5.13
- Now supports updated parts. Hardware revised due to these changes have "A" marked next to the model number on the serial number label. These products cannot be downgraded to versions earlier than V5.13.
- Added support for the latest Shure product variants and new RF Bands for the QLX-D, ULX-D and Axient Digital product lines.
- Incorrect subnet masks can no longer be set.
- In the setting screen of the HY slot in which a WSG-HY128 card is installed, "This card has no contents" is now displayed to indicate that this card has no settings that can be edited from the console.
Fixed Bugs in V5.13
- Fixed a crash caused by inconsistencies in the stereo pair status of MATRIX busses following a scene recall.
- Fixed a bug in which audio could momentarily pass when scene recall changed the DCA assignment of a certain channel and increased the send level to a bus, despite the DCA fader being at -inf.
- Fixed a bug in which renumbering a scene could cause the selected scene to jump to the beginning of the scene list when the renumbered scene was recalled.
- Fixed a bug in which the APPLY button would not work in the ACTOR screen until the Actor Library screen was opened and closed after starting the system in THEATRE MODE, if an edit mark (*) was displayed in the Library.
- Fixed a bug in which the DANTE SETUP screen was accessible even if a HY144-D/-SRC card was not installed in that HY slot.
- Fixed a bug in which RIVAGE PM Editor could not be initialized if the user folder path (such as account name) contained double-byte characters.
Fixed Bugs in V5.12
- Fixed a problem in which some scenes would not recall with V5.10 and V5.11, and the following error message was displayed: "Cannot recall!! (Sync Not Finished)". Please note, this same error massage may still be displayed when attempting to recall certain scenes after executing Global Paste. In this case please wait for the paste to complete and then proceed as normal.
- Fixed a problem which resulted in an incorrect channel status for AES/EBU signals output from the following MY cards when installed in DSP-RX/RX-EX engines: MY8-AE, MY8-AE96, MY8-AE96S and MY16-AE.
- Fixed a very rare problem in which control surface software would abnormally terminate when Mix Minus was in use and a specific bus was selected as a send destination on a Channel Overview screen.
New features in V5.10
- Factory preset libraries have been added to the following effect plug-ins.
Dual Pitch, Gate Reverb, Reverb, REV-X
Amp Simulate, Analog Delay, Auto Pan, Chorus, Delay LCR
DynaFilter, DynaFlange, DynaPhaser, Early Reflections
Flange, Max100, ModFilter, Mono Delay, Phaser, Ring Mod
Rotary, Stereo Delay, Symphonic, Tremolo, VintagePhaser
- RUio16-D has been added to the Supported Devices list in SYSTEM CONFIG.
Improvements and Changes in V5.10
- Made the following improvements to Global Paste -
- Scene recall and other related operations can now be actioned during Global Paste processing.
- If a destination scene that has not yet been pasted to is recalled during Global Paste processing, the scene data prior to processing will be recalled.
- Added an Automatic follow for Current Scene button to the GLOBAL PASTE destination scene list.
- The destination scene selection is now automatically cleared after Global Paste is executed for manually selected destination scenes. This does not apply to Scene Groups.
- Improved overall scene recall performance.
- Some GUI improvements for CS-R10, CS-R10-S, and CSD-R7 control surfaces.
- Manual channel fader operations now result in smoother audio level changes.
- When Plug-ins mounted in a recalled Scene are the same as in the previous Scene and a plug-in view is displayed during a scene recall, the plug-in view will remain constant during the recall.
- PRE D.GAIN meter point has been changed so that the PLAYBACK signal level during Virtual Sound Check will be displayed.
- “DSP ACTIVATE A/B” has been removed from the USER DEFINED KEY menu, to avoid operational errors.
- When different input ports are patched to INPUT A and INPUT B, the unselected input ports will not contribute to the 256 limit for input patches on the TWINLANe card.
- The PRE D.GAIN meter on the SELECTED CHANNEL VIEW screen is now always displayed, even when a source with no Head Amp is patched to the channel.
Fixed Bugs in V5.11
- Solved a problem in which CUE keys were not lit/unlit correctly when CUE OPERATION MODE was set to BAY and the CUE A/B settings were varied among the bays.
Fixed Bugs in V5.10
- Solved a problem with multiple DSP engines connected (V5.00 to V5.03), in which output patches to a RY16-DA card could be repeatedly re-patched when conflicting patches are made from multiple DSP engines to the same RY16-DA card.
- Solved a problem with CS-R3, in which two SEND LEVEL knobs would appear on the OVERVIEW screen after the console is power cycled or a settings file is loaded, instead of showing PAN & SEND for stereo MIX or MATRIX buses.
- Solved a problem with the CS-R10-S, CSD-R7 and CS-R3 that could cause the DCA/MUTE assignment to appear incorrectly on the OVERVIEW screen.
- Solved a problem that could cause MIDI Rx messages to be missed.
- Solved a problem in which MIDI Control Changes assigned to input channel HPF and LPF may not be transmitted.
- Solved a problem in which SRC was controllable for MY cards which do not include SRC functions.
- Solved a problem in which the RTA would disappear if channels were switched frequently within a short period of time while the RTA was being displayed.
- Solved a problem in which audio output from MONITOR A/B would stop for several seconds during the first DSP switchover after power-on of the DSP mirroring system.
- Solved a problem in which, when MONITOR or CUE was assigned to a custom fader, the numeric display in the channel name area would not be updated until the fader was released.
- On CS-R5 only, a problem has been found in which faders sometimes do not move to correct positions when switching between fader layers. To avoid this issue, please be sure to update the FADER TOUCH SENSITIVITY value to 1 (weakest) every time the console is started. Even if the value is 1 at start-up, change it to 2 and then back to 1. This issue will be fixed in the next version.
- On CS-R3 only, a problem has been found in which pressing the HOME key when nothing is bookmarked to the key can cause the current selected channel to be un-selected and the system may then be forced to restart. If you have pressed the HOME key, continue by pressing a SEL key to select one of the channels. To avoid this issue, please be sure to add a bookmark to the HOME key.
- A problem was found with multiple DSP engines connected. Rebooting any DSP engine can affect output patches of other DSP engines even if WITH RECALL is disabled for any RY16-DA card via the rebooted DSP engine. This issue can occur upon initial reboot of a DSP engine after initializing the system or loading a project file. Should it occur, please recall an appropriate scene on the DSP engine with WITH RECALL enabled for RY16-DA cards in order to restore the correct patching.
Notices in version updating
- When updating CS-R5 from V4.00, the touch panels may not respond when the update is completed. If this happens, skip the proper shutdown procedure and turn the power switches off and back on again. The console will operate normally once correctly updated to V5.00.
- When updating console or DSP firmware, the progress bar may stop or the update may close with an error. If this continues for 10 minutes or longer, turn the power to the device off and on, and then retry the firmware update.
- It is not possible to update DSP-RX(-EX) when using DSP Mirroring and the engine is in ‘Standby’ state. Please set DSP-RX(-EX) to ‘Active’ state and then proceed with the update.
- The project file saving method has been changed from V1.20.
When loading a project file saved by V1.16 or earlier, the patching of plug-ins may be unintentionally removed. If this happens, manually patch them again.
- When loading a project file saved by V1.21 and earlier, the RACK Focus status indicator on the SCENE screen may not light even if effect plug-ins or GEQs are the target of Focus Recall. To indicate the Focus status properly, open the SCENE SETUP (FOCUS) pop-up screen once, and then close it. After doing this, save the revised project file to remove this problem in the future.
Notices in version downgrading
- Do not load a project file saved by V1.51 and later to a system running V1.21 and earlier. When loading, all plug-ins will be un-mounted in all Scenes including the current memory. In this case, re-mounting and setting up of parameters will be required.
- When downgrading the firmware, be sure to initialize all systems after downgrading.
- When loading data including the MixToInput settings of the V3.00 system, the MixToInput function will work in RIVAGE PM systems even of less than V3.00. However, be careful of the possibility of unwanted signal loops, etc.
Notices for usage
- The RIVAGE PM can only play back MP3 and WAV files whose file name is no longer than 60 single-byte characters or 20 double-byte characters excluding the extension. Please note that a file name exceeding this limit will not appear in the list on the RECORDER window.
- An error dialog “Console Network ring connection open! Check cable connection.” may rarely be displayed when the sampling rate is changed on the WORD CLOCK screen. However, it does not affect the actual operation.
- When INPUT patching is performed with the maximum number of channels of the HY256-TL or HY256-TL-SMF card exceeding 256, it appears to be correctly patched but no patch is established and no audio is input.
- In rare cases, a “DSP Disconnected!” message could be shown. If the message appears, take the following course of action:
- Re-Sync manually. Check this first for the fastest possible recovery (Doesn’t apply to RIVAGE PM7).
- If that doesn’t solve the problem, use the [RESET] button on the back of the console (Operations 1 and 2 do not mute the audio).
- If that doesn’t solve the problem, restart the console.
- If that doesn’t solve the problem, restart the DSP Engine (Doesn’t apply to RIVAGE PM7) (Operations 3 and 4 mute the audio).
- If you recall a Scene in which a very high HA gain was set, from a scene having a low HA gain, even if no signal is patched, a very loud pink noise signal is occasionally output for a few seconds.
- When a certain type of USB keyboard is connected to the console, the following message may appear:
You must restart your computer to apply these changes [Restart Now] [Restart Later]If this message is shown, remove this USB keyboard. It is not compatible with the console and cannot be used. The console does not need to be restarted.
- When a DSP mirroring failover occurs and the DSP engine B is set to active while the DSP engine A is the word clock leader and is still powered on, the Word Clock leader will not change automatically. To prevent audio dropouts, do not turn off the power of the DSP engine A even after a failover occurs.
- The channel name LCD cannot display unsupported characters such as Japanese kanji used in the Dante channel labels.
- If there are multiple DSPs in the same TWINLANe ring, or multiple HY144-D or HY144-D-SRC cards in the same Dante network in one DSP, only one of the cards should be enabled for SYNC TO EXTERNAL and that card should be set as the PTP LEADER.
- The Dante Domain Manager (DDM) SMPTE flow is displayed as AES67 to patch. There is no problem in the actual operation.
Concorde com os termos para baixar o arquivo
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Você também precisa
- HY144-D Firmware V126.96.36.199_3.1.1
- HY144-D-SRC Firmware V188.8.131.52_3.1.1
- RIVAGE PM Editor V5.1.1 for Mac macOS 12, 11 (Intel/Apple silicon), 10.15-10.13 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM Editor V5.1.1 for Win 11/10/8.1 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM StageMix
- MonitorMix (iOS)
- MonitorMix (Android)
- RIVAGE PM Block Diagram
- RIVAGE PM series Data List
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ データリスト
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series V5.0 Operation manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ V5 オペレーションマニュアル
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM10 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM7 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix ユーザーガイド
- MonitorMix User Guide [English]
- MonitorMix User Guide [Deutsch]
- MonitorMix User Guide [Español]
- MonitorMix User Guide [Français]
- MonitorMix ユーザーガイド